I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Book Review: Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore

Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore

I always enjoy Christopher Moore's books. He's one of the few authors I find laugh-out-loud funny. This book, while still funny, has more substance than most of his others. It contains an art history lesson and musing (hah!) about inspiration. The characters--both real and imagined--are wonderful. I didn't have a strong idea about what exactly was going on plotwise until well into the book, which is a good thing. I was pleasantly surprised. And the places are well described also, especially Paris. One other thing--the look of the book is really nice, with paintings scattered throughout and the text in dark blue ink. I think this is one worth buying in print rather than e-version.

Really a fun--and even educational!--read. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment