I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I love this cover

My next novel is called Venetian Masks. I don't have an exact release date yet, but it should be some time in February. I'm working on the second round of edits today, in fact. But in the meantime, I wanted to share with you the cover by Shobana Appavu. I've been fortunate to have some amazing covers from Dreamspinner artists, and this one just blows me away.


Isn't that gorgeous? I've spent a lot of time over the past day just staring at this cover in admiration.

The guy with the mask is named Cleve Prieto. He has some issues.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You know I'm a huge fan on Bob's work and this is just amazing! Absolutely gorgeous. I would seriously have that as a poster on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan too and I was so stoked to score a cover by her. I really do think I'm going to hang this one on my wall.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so thrilled to have scores such an amazing cover.

      Delete