I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A little tease

I have a little tease for you today because I couldn't resist sharing this cover.


This book will release in April from Dreamspinner Press. It's an anthology with four stories along a Frankenstein/created man theme. I feel so lucky to be among such talented company! My novella is about a golem. I've read the other tales and they are varied in setting but they're all terrific.

The cover art is by Eli Easton. Eli's not just one of my favorite authors; she's also a wonderful artist. She made the cover for my Treasure too.

Stitch is the first in the Gothika series of anthologies. I'm really excited to be involved!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds very intriguing, and great author line up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love it. I know I really enjoyed the other stories. :-)

      Delete
  2. That is SO cool. I'm looking forward to this. I've had golems on the mind lately so I'll be interested in what you did with it. Also I had no idea Eli was also an artist. Wow, is that a fantastic cover.

    Jana Denardo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eli is a really talented artist. I'd be jealous if she wasn't also a very nice person. :-)

      I've had golems on the mind too. Just finished this book and really enjoyed it: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15819028-the-golem-and-the-jinni?ac=1

      Delete